Monday, May 19, 2008

Dedicated to Kirsten

This post is dedicated to Kirsten... I dont know what to say Kirsten is so cool and nice and pretty. I love her blog Juno is the raddest thing ever.... Ha ha yeah so right now me and Kirsten are sitting in school on our blogs during tlc it is just great ha ha. Yeah... so school is almost over and i am mad but kinda glad so yeah. This year was alot of fun especially when me and Kirsten made demented dolls. It was great ha ha... so yeah well I am pretty bored just sitting here talking to the coolest person ever... ha ha. so yeah well I have to go so ttyl bye!! check out the chiwawas blog here click on the here!!!

2 comments:

KiRstEn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KiRstEn said...

CLICK ME!!!


Click ^ to see a post i made about bailee. thanks for your post Bailee you are so nice and cute I <3 u!!!

-KiRstEn AnDerSeN

click for more quotes from the office

MUSIC