Saturday, August 30, 2008

Catching up!!!

Sorry I have not posted for so long but I have been pretty busy ha ha. And have just forgoten about this. So I am going to catch you up on things. I now go to Desert Hills Middle and I absoultley love it!!! It is so much fun and I am so glad to go there. Even though my two best friends go to Pine View I still see them all the time!!! So now that I have covered school I am going to talk about some other things like THE OFFICE which comes on again thursday September 25 and I cant wait. As some of you may now and some of you might not. I am the biggest Office FAN ever ha ha. And I am seriously so excited I have all of the comercials memorized and they are so funny!!!

4 comments:

KiRstEn said...

OH!!!! Bailee! you posted! ahhh! that's so cool! i miss you so much at PV! On the first day of school we were all so bummed to find out that you were going to DH!

Oh well... keep posting!

Don't forget about your blog again! haha

-Kirsten Andersen :D
love ya.

Lakyn Walker said...

haha fell special to be your best friend unless you where talking about someone else... :/ haha well seya later!

Lakyn Walker said...

bailee what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!11
why did you put our song on your playlist for some reason i knew that you where going to do that!!!

Lakyn Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
click for more quotes from the office

MUSIC