Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey fellow bloggers.Well I figured that I had not updated in quite some time.
So that leads to this post.
I will just put a few random pictures up ha ha.
:]


I wish i were born in the eighties ha ha.

me and my madr'e

ha ha ha again!!

Jack... Jack.


Ah what was aht??

I am kinda lost ha.

wow look at that nerd.

Morgan!!
put Gregorys jaw down you fool.
you are going to catch a disease.
jeez louise.

Nykell and I hunting haha.
Could it be???
GREGORY!!!
Get Lost.
I did.
ha ha ha.

We were lost.

I love Morgan ha ha!!!
NYKELL!!!!
That would be I ha ha.
On a random hill
ha ha. fun fun.

Hunting.
Is our game.
Bright Orange is our theme.


Wow were cool.

Just hard at work ha ha.


Thats right were both fools.
get over it. :]

4 comments:

KiRstEn said...

way to post BBAY!!!

your sooo wonderfull!

and since you're sooooo wonderful, i think i might be able to overlook the fact that YOU WERE HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

did you know i am vegetarian because i think it's wrong to kill animals! ya. :)

love you! :))

chicko.bagock.i.say(: said...

haha.(:
wow.
i sure do love you guys(:

•//brooke.
(:

MoRgAn<33 said...

bailee bailee bailee.
we have had some dandy times,
but those were some of the best.
haha
:D
nice.
and might i add.
we look hott!!bahahahahah
love you

Micah said...

Bailee
You are so cute! funny pictures too haha

love ya
Micah :)

click for more quotes from the office

MUSIC