Sunday, November 9, 2008

What me??? Why hello?

Well hello.
bloggers.
I figured out my blog gets more attention when I actually post.
So...
I am posting ha ha.
Well this week was exciting.
Just kidding.
But it kinda was.
First off.
On Friday I went to the P.V. game with Lakyn
ha ha funny game.
just josshhhin it was freezing.
Then we had a sleep over and slept in the casit'a
and doorbell ditched and prank called with kyle.
what a blast ha ha.
the next day went to costco with morgan and lakyn the went to the P.V. eighth grade game
after that hung out with Carson Sam and Treston.
then walked to thee mall and lakyns mom picked us up
over all it was a fun fun fun.
weekend ha ha.
well thanks for reading that for those of you that did ha ha.
BYEEEEEE!!!

2 comments:

KiRstEn said...

nnniiiccceee
n
i
c
e
EN-ICE
:D
nice nice nice! haha i love you
funfun
but i wasn't there
...
so it wasn't that fun! hehe
:)
bye!

Lakyn Walker said...

that was so much fun beside i lost my money!!!

click for more quotes from the office

MUSIC